"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Friday, January 27, 2012

Another Feature and Follow!

It's that time again to join in on some newbie fun :) 


"Feature and Follow" is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful and sweet girls of 
Thanks so much!!! 

This week's question is: 

Q: Which book genre do you avoid at all costs and why?


I don't do THRILLERS! 
Spooky is okay. Suspenseful is okay. Mystery is okay too.
But nothing nightmarish - it will live with me for weeks!!! 
I've said it before, and I'll say is again proudly
I am a chicken-poop :) 

And I'm sorry, but I find autobiographies and memoirs boring! 
I have read a few biographies, probably skimmed a few pages, lol, but they were read! 

Which books do you run away from??? 

PS, don't forget to take a peek below at my Friday Finds post too please :) 

3 comments:

  1. I can handle a thriller, as long as it doesn't get gory. Suspense? yes. Blood and guts? Ew. ;-)

    My FF is HERE.

    New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems many people feel that way. Both Horror and Non-Fiction, especially Autobiographies and Memoirs, have been brought up sooo often. I don't know.. Why did no one mention Algebra books? Btw that cover on the left, Zombie Love The Outbreak, is totally freaking me out, so now I've put the pop up comment window above it and write as fast as I can XD

    Happy Weekend!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like thrillers but I avoid celebrity bio's
    Thanks for stopping by Book'd Out earlier!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams