"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #1...

'morning!!! 
Woke up feeling a bit groggy and achy today... 
and my eyes are a bit buggy! I guess there really is a point where you read too much and your eyes start to cross! I actually read an entire book in one day - I've only done that once before and I forgot how exhausting that can be, lol! but more on that later ;) 


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Should be Reading... 
It's such a fun one, I couldn't help but join in :) 
All you have to do is: Grab your current book, open it to a random page, and share 2 'teaser' sentences from that page; but be careful not to share any spoilers!!! 

I just finished reading Halflings... my review will be posted later this afternoon ;) 
... and now I'm back to reading Halo by Alexandra Adorenetto... 

"Only the two of us knew differently and now we both shared a secret - 
a dangerous secret that brought us closer than ever. 
It was as if we had just sealed the bond between us, 
closed the gap, and made it final." 

I landed on a good page ;) 

What are you reading now??? 

7 comments:

  1. Very Nice... tempted me I'll have to check it out.

    ~Sammy
    My Teaser:
    http://nookbookcollector.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesdays-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesdays_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that sounds good. Halo is on my "to read" list.

    Here's my TT http://paranormalbookfan.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I didn't really like Halo, but it was nice when he was finally filled in on her secret.

    Kelly
    Radiant Shadows | Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard so many mixed reviews of this one. How do you like it so far? Happy Reading!

    Reading Lark's Teasers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! I've been very curious about this one. Hope you're enjoying it!

    Love your tree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What am I reading? Trying to finish up "Little Bee" by Chris Cleave. I've also got a couple of books in waiting. Started "Water for Elephants" but wanted to give it my full attention so I'm finishing up Little Bee first (yes, I tend to read several books at once...crazy, I know). Next is the book that you suggested...Miss Pennegrine's House for Peculiar Children (is that the full title?). Got it on Kindle for only 7.99 and I'm really excited to read it. Thats one I can share with my eldest, Anna. Thanks for the suggestion.

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams