"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Monday, April 30, 2012

April 2012 R.A.K.Wrap Up!

Hello! Hope you're all having a fab Monday :)

There's not much to report for this month...

I R.A.K.'ed an eBook of The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen to
Emily of Doodle's Book Blog :)

I didn't receive anything this month and that is SO okay!
I have plenty of books right now to keep me busy ;)
I really wish I could have done more for the month of April, but this month flew by and I got behind, lol! May is looking to be a wonderful month to share with fellow book-lovers! Did you see how many books are being released on May 1st alone??? WOWzers!!!

A big thank you to Book Soulmates for hosting this every month!!!

If interested in finding out more about Random Acts of Kindness -
please go HERE to get all of the info!

Thanks much! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams