"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Monday, July 16, 2012

Get HOOKED with this new book trailer!


by Liz Fichera
Release date: January 31st, 2013
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Genre: YA Contemporary and Romance


SUMMARY
Sparks fly when a Native American girl with a killer swing joins the boys’ varsity golf team and takes on the boy with the killer smile. Don’t miss this heartwarming and emotional new romantic contemporary!

MY THOUGHTS
I'm already 'hooked' on reading this book!
A different kind of romance seems to be budding on the golf course... or will it?

I really liked the video's music and black-and-white stills, it not only gave me a good feel to the book, it also matches the cover! And the cover is beautiful, and I am loving the pink font!!!

I can't wait to read this and know their story! 

Hooked BOOK TRAILER

So, what do you think of the new trailer?... the book cover???

2 comments:

  1. OoOO I never heard of this bok before!! But, what I found most intesresting is that there is already a Book Trailer... Normally they are not released that early! thanks for sharing, now I am hooked too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, is that Shay Mitchell from Pretty Little Liars on the cover? It sure looks like her.
    Anyway, cool vid. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams