"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-thon Day 2



Hi everyone! I've started a new Read-a-thon early Saturday morning!!!
I was so wrapped-up in starting my reading that I completely forgot to post my goal post, lol, so sorry!!!

The "Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-thon" is being hosted by
Jude of In Between and Jennifer of Some Like It Paranormal...
You can find all of the read-a-thon details here!


My goals are to read:
- (finish reading) Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry (YA)
- (finish reading) Partials by Dan Wells (YA)
Shadows (Lux #0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (YA)
Aldo's Fantastical Movie Palace by Jonathan Friesen (MG)
Kiss of Steel (London Steampunk #1)by Bec McMaster (Adult)
The Spindlers by Lauren Oliver (MG)
- (re-read) Half-Blood (Convenant #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (YA)

I'm pretty sure that I won't be reading all of these, but if I can at least finish what I started and read two or three more from this list, I'll continue to stay ahead of my overall reading goal :) 

I will be updating this post and adding in my progress as the week goes by!

Updates... 

August 4th:
I am participating in "The Pile Challenge" at Some Like It Paranormal!
Number of books I read today: 0 
Books read:
- Pushing The Limits read up to page 162
- Partials, read up to page 134

My thoughts so far...
I'm off to a slow start. I was hoping to not only have been almost done with one or both of these by now, but to have also been able to comment on a few fellow participants by now too. SO sorry! 
I hope to catch up and rectify this by Sunday night ;) 
Hope everyone is having a great reading time!!!
____________________________________________________________

August 5th
I am participating in the "Hotter Than Summer Boys Challenge" at A Book-lover's Review!
I think that Daemon from Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout is a boy that is 'hotter than summer', hee hee!

Number of books I read today: 0 
Books read
- Pushing The Limits, read from page 162 to 239
- Partials, read from page 134 to 202
- Aldo's Fantastical Movie Palace, read up to page 39

My thoughts for today... 
Still off to a slow start, and tomorrow is going to be a super busy day for me, lol! Hoping to catch up after that... seems like everyone is doing great with so many great reads too! 
Happy reading :)

August 6th

August 7th

August 8th

August 9th

August 10th

August 11th

August 12th



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams