"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Beehive Book News #27


Happy belated Thanksgiving!!!

To all of you who celebrated, 
I hope you had a wonderful weekend full of family, friends, food and fun :) 



What I received for review...
Once Again a Bride by Jane Ashford (Adult)
- ReAwakened (Angel Creek #2) by Ada Adams (YA)
- Derailed (Clayton Falls #1) by Alyssa Rose Ivy (YA)
- Veer (Clayton Falls #2) by Alyssa Rose Ivy (YA)

What I purchased...
Mirror Mirror by Gregory Maguire
- Smart Girls Get What They Want (eBook) by Sarah Strohmeyer (YA)
The Ivy (eBook) by Lauren Kunze and Rina Onur (YA)
- City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4) by Cassandra Clare (YA)
- Nicholas St. North and the Battle of the Nightmare King (The Guardians, Book One) by William Joyce and Laura Geringer (MG)

Mentions and THANK YOU's...
- Zoraida Cordova, author of The Vicious Deep :)
- Konstanz of No Thought 2 Small via ARCycling :)
- Sourcebooks Casablanca

Thank you SO very much for stopping by today!
Please be sure to leave a comment/link so I can visit you too :) 

(I'm linking up to: The Sunday PostShowcase Sunday and Stacking the Shelves)

12 comments:

  1. Great haul! I can't believe you haven't read Gregory Maguire (but I doubt you are last in the world!) Mirror, Mirror is very good, it was easier to read than Wicked as well.
    I had no idea The Rise of the Guardians was a book series! Who knew?
    And the Mortal Instruments--you have to read the series, its so epic!

    Here's my book haul
    http://juliababyjenreadingroom.blogspot.com/2012/11/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome link and your tree looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tree! So pretty! We start decorating next weekend!

    Thanks for stopping by my Added to the Bookshelf post!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. City of Fallen Angels! I'm interested to see what you think of that one -- I wasn't the biggest fan, but I do hear the NEXT book in the series is a lot better.

    Awesome books this week! I hope you like them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Haul! I can't wait to see what you think of some of those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what you think of your ARCy book! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you and your sweet family had a wonderful Thanksgiving! So many great books there. Happy Reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you enjoy. I had a hard time with City of Fallen Angels but I hope you like it.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't decide if I should read book 4 in the Cassandra Clare series or not...everyone seems to say that she should have just stopped with the original trilogy. I'll have to see what you think. Happy reading.

    Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great book haul! I really enjoyed Smart Girls and City of Fallen Angels. The Ivy looks good too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool haul, I have to catch up with The Mortal Instruments series.

    please check out my Stacking the Shelves at Read. Sleep. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams