"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Friday, November 21, 2014

Book/Movie Trailer Friday #4: CINDERELLA by Disney Studios


I have a new addiction: BOOK/MOVIE TRAILERS!!!

I'm an "old lady" who doesn't do much late Friday nights except read, 
catch up on some Big Bang Theory episodes or watch a few episodes of Gilmore Girls... 
and maybe bake a cookie or two... 
until I discovered that there are a lot of book trailers out there! 
And more and more are being made and released, and I cannot help myself! 
I'm going to start sharing a few of my old and new favorite book/movie trailers :) 

However! Today is a bit different since it has been a while since I have shared a book trailer. I found Disney's new CINDERELLA movie trailer and I. Am. In. LOVE!!!


Doesn't the movie poster remind you of a few bookcovers???
The books that immediately came to my mind is the Everneath Trilogy by Brody Ashton...


If you are a true follower to my blog, you must know by now that I am all about the fairytales, no matter how the story is told!


And, I am so excited to see Helena Bonham-Carter in a role that has her wearing all white! lol




Expected release date: March 13th, 2015

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Apple Trailers is my addiction, too. :)
    As fluffy as this seems, I love the sumptuous colors and costumes, and YES to seeing Helena Bonham Carter playing a different kind of role.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! It looks so good, can't wait to watch it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams